Sunday 19 April 2009

Again.

Blog.

I can't express what I'm thinking in words, I'm not good with words.
Just technically.
Hmm.

Maybe being 17 will be better than being 16.. 16 wasn't amazingly fun.







'Danger'; Caitlin being awesome.





'Balloons'. Didn't steal everything about this from Dani or anything, nup.





'Waiting'.



'Magic'. This was most definitely not edited.



Super Catherine, capable of defeating her arch nemesis; Evil Clemmie, purely using her pretty colourful magical stuff.
Apparently.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pffft :p super Catherine is weak against water :p

Hazel said...

Super Catherine has no weaknesses! Only resistances! She is resistant to everything :) other than not eating. and blowing up balloons.
these are her only weaknesses.
*nods*

Dani said...

that's a lie. you didn't steal the balloons. :P

Smaitlin said...

her other weaknesses are brendon urie and jared leto and ryan ross and...

need i go on? :)

Catherineey said...

"Super Catherine has no weaknesses! Only resistances! She is resistant to everything :) other than not eating. and blowing up balloons."
So not eating being my weakness suggests I am unable to "not eat" which means I DO eat. HA.

right this second, I have cheesecake. And vanillaey cream. S'guuurd. (:

Also, why is evil-Clemmie my arch-nemesis? I loves Clemmie. :)